Be a Supporter!

Main News Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 5 Fans

240 audio Reviews with Responses

Rucklo - Schiz Rucklo - Schiz

very nice

I can feel the air on my feet from my sub woofer on this song very well done. For an old song it is really good had a very interesting flow from start to finish.

I don't know all the technical stuff in music so I judge purely on the sound of the song. This song is great and the best part was the piano solo and the part where it sounded like it was outside of club.

Excellent job Rucklo

Rucklo responds:

I'm glad ya liked this old thingie mate! Heh, I had to cut the ending twice, it was like 7 kb too large >:(
Got it out eventually tho... Apparently.
Thanx alot for the review man, always appreciated! :)

Never, Maybe, Forever Never, Maybe, Forever

Impressive

Im just searching the Audio Portal for some music when I stumbled onto this song. Well all I can say is great job it is a shame you only have 1 song on Newgrounds.

I cannot find anything wrong to say about this song so Im just going to leave this review as is and hope you read this and submit more stuff the audio portal.

Great job!

HyruleanHyroe responds:

So glad to hear you like it! And thanks for the message on our myspace, very much appreciated :D

*+ *...Frozen...*+ * *+ *...Frozen...*+ *

Awsome

this was great really got me going you really have talent!

On a off topic note: Collision I thought was a remix so Did not give you high enough points that you deserved!

sorry bout that!

DarKsidE555 responds:

No probs man and thanks for the kind words, I'm still working on my self though. Hope that I can get even more better soon! ^^

Thanks for the review man!

Mega Man X2 - Zero's Theme v2 Mega Man X2 - Zero's Theme v2

The drums

where blah they kind of ruined the song for me. Other than that this was awsome my biggest complaint besides the drums was that is was to short so the awsomeness didn't continue!

DarKsidE555 responds:

As I said in the other responses. YES, the drums aren't that great. I'll make a last version which is extended and better overall.

Glad you still liked it! ;)

*+*_collision_*+* *+*_collision_*+*

I did

not hear speedmetal's song so I guess I have to go check it out.

Awsome stuff I really liked it and im not a metel fan so for me to like something means its good stuff

Thanks Lord PiePie! \m/

Aphasiaphile Aphasiaphile

hmm

well for one I still see the uniqueness you seem to be having on msotof your songs.

but thsi song did not quite cut it for me i felt like something was missing.

I did like however how you made it come together but then it stop and just contintued with the same thing.

Good but not great

PiePie

Creamy-T responds:

yeh, this isn't a song i look back on and like much. just a little weak overall.

thanks for the feedback

Vigilante Superhooker Vigilante Superhooker

Hmm

this was actually very good it was also unique and bieng unique is always a good thing for music stand out of the crowd.

I very good song the beat was top notch

keep it up!

Creamy-T responds:

im all about trying to throw in some originality and crazy beats! thanks

Introduction, Rondo et Scherzo Introduction, Rondo et Scherzo

Just Lovely

very nice smooth calm awsome!

you hit the spot except that some points in the song where a bit overdone.

still very good I liked it quit a bit

MusicalRocky responds:

Nice, smooth, calm, and awesome, eh? Lol thanks. I really don't know what I was going for with this piece, or indeed if I was going for anything.

Some points in the song were indeed overdone. As I listen I feel that the "eroico" theme carried on a bit too long, etc...

Thanks very much for your review, PiePie

Contest song Contest song

Hate to

ruin your score but in order for this song to get a 10 I dunno something is missing. I read Chronamut's review and I completly agree with him.

On a positive side

I liked how you set a mood to song it was nice would fit nicely on some movies here on newgrounds.

needs improvement but still good work!

Deflektor responds:

Bah,we always need improvement,lol!Thanks for the review!

Synmastery Synmastery

It was good

except that its the same as other music you have to do something that is good to listen to like this song AND something that people when they listen they no its you who made it because of the style.

anyways the song was good a bit light for my taste but still very good.

Syntrus responds:

ok my next track will. have a bass warbling piano piece because that is my style.